Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Goal

I have a new goal! When you have a time to say something nice say it I say it on formspring, thats me by the way, if you were wondering. I found this picture on weheartit.com 


So of course i did exactly what it looks like ony i wrote it on my right hand since im a lefty. I also drew a smily face :]
But of course I went over it in red pen since i was bored and i wanted to fill in my heart. And i washed my hand a couple minutes after and it didnt fully come off. (i took it as a sign i was soo happy)
Then when i took a shower this morning it came off. Well whatever. next time ill write it in permanent marker.[he he]

hugs,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones