Monday, October 10, 2011

Homecoming?

So I have homecoming in about 2 weeks. And I don't have a dress. And I don't know if I want to go anymore. I just dont want to feel awkward, my friends are really excited and want me to go with them. We are all going as a group, but they already have their dresses. Or have some idea on what they're going to wear. I could either go and wear my graduation dress or see if my friends have a dress my size and are willing to lend it to me or buy a dress somewhere whenever I have time. Or not go. I just don't know. But on the bright side, high school is treating me well.(knock on wood.) Or as well as i hoped. I still haven't found anyone cute. All of the cute ones aren't in my classes. :( But I'll find them soon enough. How are you guys? I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones