Saturday, March 19, 2011

Plan

Okay,  So I do have a plan(finally)
and it goes like this: Be Happy, Be Proud, And Blog!

Okay But to start a blog you need a name and a URL and I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions?
I was going to do something like Simplicity or Simple and True. But I actually want people to read my blog. So if I want recommendations who better to come to, readers?!

So thats my plan and I am feeling better much better actually.

If I had a Happy wagon like Stargirl from Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli I would have 17/20 pebbles in it.

Always,
Shannon

1 comment:

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones