Saturday, July 31, 2010

Add this to your Dictionary!

Okay sorry for the short post first of all. Second of all I would like to tell you about a word my sister and my friends made up the other day, since everyone knows nothing rhymes with orange my sister made up the word borange. So send the word around Our goal is to get it in the dictionary in at least 10 years.
borange- adjective; means strange
e.g. Cindy,look at that borange tree.

Okay thirdly I read your comments they are soo.. nice. They make my day a lot better.Not kidding you should see my smile its huge.haha
And I'll answer your question
from Abby I live in Massachusetts but i go to a Catholic school that might be why i get so much homework.

Soo what are some words you want to make up, use in real life,and eventually hopefully[fingers crossed] get into the dictionary? or quetions for moi? comment below :]

hugs,
~Shannon :]

2 comments:

  1. Hm I like that word...borange. Teehee. I'll be sure to tell my friends about it =) I can't think of any words to make up YET but when I do you'll be the first to know =) lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I know, I'm usually saying 'freezing hot' instead of 'freezing cold', and 'boiling cold' instead of 'boiling hot'. I know, those aren't actually words...

    ReplyDelete

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones