Friday, July 30, 2010

Future

Ugh!! I literally can't sleep! When i go to sleep at night i have to blink out all the thooughts from my future because my future starts next year and its like a month away! I go into eighth grade next year and im soo like frustrated/tired/anxious/scared im not 100 % sure why because i've known everyone since kindergarten but im scared of the high school placement tests and of or if i still have friends i think i do but just not sure who. I think i either want to go to the best catholic  school which is an all-girls school where i could get into harvard!! or Yale! or even princeton! or i'd go to the best public high school which i could take all the classes until i choose one. I just wish you could major in everything and get your everything in teaching,cooking,and medical so you could legally do all of them!

Okay besides the depressing stuff! Well im reading HP the goblet of fire my fav movie so far and its incredible and i made a playlist on http://www.playlist.com/ and decided i love the song its kinda old Dirty Little Secrets by All-American Rejects and I love love love Godiva chocolate its delicious i had a dark chocolate decadence shake or something the other day it was the best breakfast/lunch/dinner ever!

heres 5 things you may or may not yet know about me.
1st I'm a triplet and a middle child
2nd i'm a chocoholic (chocolate lover)
3rd love an adventure
4th will try any type of sport
5th hate hate seafood and like strawberry lollipops

What do love or hate? comment your answer below.

hugs,
~Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! =) Your so cool <3 Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talia- aww thanks you are too. That made me smile soo wide my face hurt. but it was totally worth it.
    endless hugs,
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones