Saturday, December 25, 2010

Feliz Navidad! (Merry Christmas!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I am so excited! I got every single thing I wanted!

I got...
a cell phone!!(eek!! total surprise and i got a pink cover[lg cosmo from verizon])
a bunch of vera bradleys
uggs(tall brown)
Itouch 4
cute clothes
1st season of glee!
and ski goggles!
I got ski goggles because my family, my aunts family, and her step-grandson? are going skiing this week.
So unfortunately I might not be able to post until Friday as usual.

We are going up north to ski, and thats good because we are supposed to get a foot of snow near my house this weekend.


christmas | Tumblr

christmas | Tumblr

MERRY CHRISTMAS! - life is silly

Well I have to start packing since we're leaving at noon tomorrow and not coming back until Wednesday.

Shannon :)

P.S. Does anyone have some good reccomendations for apps or songs I can add to my Itouch 4?

4 comments:

  1. get the angry birds game app. Its so addicting. And the first songs I put on my new iPod were the Speak Now album and "When I grow up" by the Pussycat dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got everything you wanted! I've always wanted to go skiing! Have a great time! :)

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a pretty good haul (in the words of Ron Weasley.)

    Como estaba tu descansa?

    ReplyDelete

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones