Friday, December 31, 2010

Lets Ring in the New Year!!

I'm ringing in the new year with my family!! Most of all the family that I never get to see most of the time!(my aunt,cousin,and uncle)

Tumblr

>> V i v a V i c t o r i a -











Tumblr

J_P
J_P

Julia Matleena - You gotta love it

just a crazy little idea

Tumblr
Fake Smile
Tumblr_leajoa4dn51qb6jeto1_500_large


I am definitely doing this tonite!!!


I dont really have any resolutions yet. I guess be a better person to others. And myself.

But I want to thank you all of you guys, you are the real people who got me through the year. So cheers!!


Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones