Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another good-hearted prayer

I know I said this in the last post. But I went to see Paul today. And he looks better but he is still really sick. And then tonight he needed CPR again. So please please please pray! Even  if you dont pray can you just think of him. And if anyone in your family needs a prayer or a thought please comment.

Oh and here is one of my favorite pictures of him:
[he was wearing my aunts glasses (:]

Shannon

P.S. I dont know if you noticed but my signatures have been changing on my comments, for I need a new signature. So any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I am defiently praying for him tonight!!
    That dentist in your last post sounds like a total jerk!!
    I wrote another comment but I don't think it went through, so if you see two from me that sound the same that's why!!
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete

Spice up my day and leave a comment!!
Always feel free to comment but please do not say things you wouldnt want said to you(golden rule).
luv,
~Moi

Listen to shanmae2s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones